Thursday, November 10, 2011

Joy.

Today's KSGN encouraging text: Joy doesn't simply happen to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day.
I lololoved this text this morning (: because truth be told, the topic of joy has been placed on my heart for a while now and it's been coming up like eeeverywhere and ever since spending a weekend with my lovely discipler Vicky-icky last month I was just so encouraged by how she seemed so happie and joyful all the time. I realized that I was mega lacking joy in my life so I set out to invite joy into my life. Plus it isone of the Fruit of the Spirit, therefore I should have it (:
roarr (hehe I was trying to copy the nutcracker)
Things I am thankful for today-11/09/11
  • My first red holiday Starbucks cup
  • Doing goodygood on my midterm
  • Being warm and cozy in my bed
  • Being joyful & thankful!
HAHAHA okay, bye. I'm just in a goodyyy mood <3!


4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
-Philippians 4:4 

No comments:

Post a Comment